Computer Set Up
- Go to This PC and right-click on the one with your student number. Rename it to your first name.
- Go into Z: and right-click on your "Computers" folder. Pin it to Quick Access.
- Go into your Z: Computers folder and use the shortcut to go to Moodle.
- Log in, saving your username and password
- Go into your course and bookmark it.
- Pin Chrome to the taskbar.
- Unpin Windows Edge from the taskbar. Also unpin the Windows Store (and Email) shortcut.
- Under Settings, show bookmarks bar and set the current page (moodle course) as the default page it opens on start up.
- Make Chrome your default browser.
- Close Chrome and open it up a few times so you don't get welcome windows anymore.
Whenever you have time, you can change your Desktop Background